Tech Tip: Canvas Calendar

Tech Tip: Canvas Calendar

Image result for calendar cartoon
Cartoon Calendar
Source: Google Image
I have been using Canvas now for almost four years and never realized how much the calendar feature can do. I am most impressed with the ability to input my own events. As a full-time bank manager, I found it extremely difficult to have a work calendar and a school calendar. I would either look at one or the other always forgetting to check both. I love that the Canvas calendar syncs my assignments for me, now all I have to do is add in my work events as well. The only thing I do not like is the ability to add event is only on the desktop version of the website. I think it would make my life easier if I were able to add events on the mobile app since that is my most convenient way of accessing the site. I also appreciate the fact that it allows for the grace period since, unfortunately, that is where most of my extra credit assignments tend to fall (also S/O to Laura). 

Comments

Popular Posts